Non-Profit Executive Consultant
Reach Your Highest Potential
"Working with Kathy is an exercise in taking a deep breath, rolling up your sleeves, AND getting results."
Neal Levy, Director of Development, The Rashi School
Work is a challenging experience whether you are a first time Executive Director or a seasoned leader. I help non-profit administrators and boards achieve the results they want. My knowledge as a clinical psychologist combined with non-profit work in a number of different settings affords me the unique skill set to help you through an effective and impact-focused process. This will allow you to achieve your goals and reach your highest potential with greater focus, increased efficiency and productivity, stronger working relationships, confidence, and joy.
I can help you and your team:
- Set and achieve your objectives and goals
- Think and act strategically
- Increase competency and productivity
- Improve self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Develop strong collaborative problem solving skills
- Improve teamwork
- Develop "CEO" confidence and presence
- Achieve greater work satisfaction