Dr. Kathleen Fromm Cohen
I am a consultant and coach with both a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and broad experience in non-profit work. This unique combination enables me to help executives, managers, directors, and trustees become more focused, efficient, collaborative, and impactful by helping them navigate the complexities of leadership in their organizations.
I listen actively and skillfully and ask the right questions that get beyond the surface issue and to the heart of the matter. These skills allow me to partner with clients in thinking through myriad resources, possibilities, and solutions that lead toward a personal development path of effective leadership.
I can help you and your team:
- Set and achieve your objectives and goals
- Think and act strategically
- Increase competency and productivity
- Improve self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Develop strong collaborative problem solving skills
- Improve teamwork
- Develop "CEO" confidence and presence
- Achieve greater work satisfaction